- Go to Central MOSS administration website and logged in as an adminsitrator
- Navigate to SharedServicesProvider01 > User Profile and Properties > View User Profiles > Add User Profile
- Enter the person's account details and save it when all the person's relevant details has been entered.
- Go to Your MOSS site that you want the person to have access to.
- Navigate to Site Action->Site Settings->People and groups
- Select the group you wan the person to be added
- Go to the tab menu New->Add users
- Add the user who will have access permission for that group
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Give people access to MOSS site
When giving a person/people access to your MOSS site, the steps are as follows: